List of ingredients for this recipe:
2. Carrom Seeds, Carrom Seeds, Salt, Red Chilli Pepper
3. Dried Fenugreek (optional)
How to prepare Eggplant Pakoras
1. Pour some gram powder in a container. Add water to make a uniform paste.
2. Add salt, red pepper, coriander powder, carom seeds for flavouring
3. Heat the oil in a work or a wide pan.
4. Slice eggplant sidewise to make thin round strips.
5. Dip the eggplant the gram powder paste and deep fry till the Pakoras turn light brown on both sides. Do not overcook.
6. The Pakoras can be eaten with mint sauce.